Fun exercise routines

Options
Does anyone know of any fun routines as far as cardio workout, the walking, and machines is boring and I lose interest fast?

Replies

• kandisteiner
    Options
    Hi! I'm the same way. I really love the Insanity workout. Shawn T is really motivating and the energy is high. However, my best suggestion would be to try Zumba! It's so fun, you're basically just dancing and it is SUCH a workout. The average person burns between 600-800 calories for every hour of Zumba. Good luck!
  • _reno_
    _reno_ Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Boxing is a great workout and is fun. You can hit the bag yourself or even just shadow box with a good routine

Running, biking, hiking, mountain biking, skiing, snowhoeing ... are all lots of fun and great ways to stay in shape
  • Surreallia
    Options
    This may sound silly, but I have found a TONNE of great exercise routines on Pinterest! I'm one to get bored easily.. Lots of body weight exercises, cardio workouts, ab toners, thigh slimmers, and so much more.
  • Bocch
    Bocch Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Workout with somebody else will help out with the boredom. Then you can make challenges to each other.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Zumba is the most fun that I've tried for indoors. Hiking is the most fun of any exercise that I've tried. I recently started doing Turbo Fire DVDs and those are pretty fun too.
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    http://startnew-habits.tumblr.com/workout

I'm going to try all the kickboxing w/o soon. there are many more workouts on this link. You're sure to find something you like.
    or do M100 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkD9LwDBWW0
    I'm not sure it's 'fun' but if you're in decent shape it's a very fast w/o. and quite a rush after.
  • kenduerden
    Options
    If you have a stationary bike or treadmill then give forward motion videos a try. You follow an endless road with prompts for when to change resistance levels. You will find that you stop thinking about the bike and start enjoying the scenery. I bought a few videos and then tried making my own with good results. Many of my friends and family now use them via youtube.
  • meghannrenee
    meghannrenee Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Running, Zumba, and TurboFire/Kick/Jam