Throwin out the scales

ccdo
ccdo Posts: 217
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
ive just learned that scales were ruinin my life in every way so im not goin to weigh myself anymore and rely on how clothes fit and will take measurements weekly to track my progress its the best choice ive ever made now i can enjoy food without feeling guilty and now startin to life a new healthy life tomorrow :drinker:

Replies

• blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Go for it

I only weigh myself once a week!

clothes are the best way to tell!
  • ccdo
    Go for it

I only weigh myself once a week!

clothes are the best way to tell!

thanks honey :flowerforyou:
  • paulkj
    paulkj Posts: 163 Member
    I need help ditching my scale. It's beginning to rule my life, well, let me take that back...it is ruling my life. I just can't seem to let it go.

I feel that if I don't weigh myself, I will blow up....
  • ccdo
    I need help ditching my scale. It's beginning to rule my life, well, let me take that back...it is ruling my life. I just can't seem to let it go.

I feel that if I don't weigh myself, I will blow up....

i felt the same way as u do for weeks and it was all gettin too much for me to cope with so im goin do what alot of people do and use my jeans as a guide to weight loss and measurement to see if im gainin once a week and then that will keep me motivated

just try to ditch the scales for a full 24 hours and see how u feel good luck :flowerforyou:
  • I only weigh myself at Publix. I usually go there every week and a half and it is perfect. I have seen a smaller number every time. Having one at home would drive me crazy!!!
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    I just got a new scale, been doing well with it so far, but I'm already planning to stash it under the sink and pull it out just once a week so I won't weigh myself every time I see it . :ohwell:
  • Different things work for different people. I know that when I weight myself everyday, I tend to do better.
This discussion has been closed.