wtf is all this thigh gap talk??

Options

Replies

• fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    It's another thing women think makes them hot, but men don't care about.

:flowerforyou:
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    Without a thigh gap your not a real women. Dr. Oz told me so.

bwah! thanks for the chuckles.
  • seemyabs
    seemyabs Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    It's something I never realized the lack of was holding me back in life, until MFP.

Ha! My sentiments exactly!
  • 11Jayme11
    11Jayme11 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    This is a hot button issue, and it bugs me because even though I have great hips and a nice shape, the way my legs are, I won't have "thigh gap" unless I'm underweight.

I hate how it is perpetuated as a universally achievable goal, when some women just won't be able to get one while being healthy. Love the body you have!

Love this! I love my thighs. Its all about feeling good about YOU! Thigh gap or not, or what guys think. Im not trying to improve my physical appeal for anyone but me! Any extras are just a bonus!
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    I believe it is the practice of young women using various methods to widen their vaginas in order to achieve a gap between their thighs (which is then used to advertise aforementioned wide vagina)

Correct if wrong
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    It is SO much easier to just spread your legs! Just saying...
  • Annieapple12
    Annieapple12 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Surely a thigh gap would be at least, if not more, dependant on the width of your hips than the size of your thighs.
  • TIDDYBEAR
    TIDDYBEAR Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Those pics are GREAD adini!! I have told people one of the things I found by loosing weight was a collar bone, lol.
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    This again?
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Oh, and the definition seems to have become more extreme over the decades. I remember being praised for having three gaps between my legs at JHS (according to one of the prettiest girls in school, this was the ideal), but now girls seem to want their legs to only touch at the ankle/knee (depending on shape of legs.

As for terms you hoped were sexual, but weren't: sammich. I kept hoping this was so etching smuttier than just a sandwich, as it seems to be American males' only desire...
  • krissielynn87
    krissielynn87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    vYAya.jpg

omg hahaha
  • Linda_Darlene
    Linda_Darlene Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    If they want a gap between their legs when they are standing, then they can just stand with their feet further apart. Easy Peasy.
  • victoriannsays
    victoriannsays Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    marshmellow mateys.. please
  • purplegoboom
    purplegoboom Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Thigh gap? Yeah, my husband makes my thighs gap many times during the week.
  • MadameMoustache
    MadameMoustache Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thigh gaps are very much dependent on your pelvic bone structure. Girls who starve themselves to get a thigh gap are fools, but it's literally impossible for some women to achieve.

This.
    I think it's important to keep that in mind. A lot of girls starve to get this, but it all depends on your pelvic bone structure. Some will never achieve it because their body is just not build for that.
    I strive for a thigh gap. I would ADORE it. But I try to keep in mind that it can be impossible and I think I'm in that category.
  • victoriannsays
    victoriannsays Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    25zjna0.jpg
  • alexbusnello
    alexbusnello Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    To be honest....I want one.... = /

w0kjty.jpg

Not me..
  • NikkiSixGuns
    NikkiSixGuns Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Oh, and the definition seems to have become more extreme over the decades. I remember being praised for having three gaps between my legs at JHS (according to one of the prettiest girls in school, this was the ideal), but now girls seem to want their legs to only touch at the ankle/knee (depending on shape of legs.

As for terms you hoped were sexual, but weren't: sammich. I kept hoping this was so etching smuttier than just a sandwich, as it seems to be American males' only desire...

The term "sammich" definitely has sexual connotation in my vocabulary.
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    vYAya.jpg

CAKE!

IS THAT NUTELLA SHE'S HOLDING. LEMME AT IT!!!

Yum Nutella!!!

I think a thigh gap has a lot to do with wide tussy and little fat on inner thigh. Not something I ever have cared if I have or if I didn't. I have one, but don't care. And you don't have to be thin or have little fat to have one. I just happen to carry most my weight waist line and up.