Just thought I'd share.... From 270+ to 155

Options

Replies

• wmako
    wmako Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. I needed that! You should be very proud of yourself. You look fantastic!
  • LetsGetFitMama
    Options
    Wow, you look AMAZING!!! Thanks for posting your inspirational photos! Great transformation! :drinker:
  • jrauch10
    jrauch10 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal!!! I love stories like yours, so much inspiration. I swear, anytime I start to feel demotivated or start missing carbs, I peruse Success Stories for a few minutes and I'm back on track.

Good work and keep at it!
  • LouMonoLou
    Options
    Congratulations!! You must feel very good now!!!
    My SW was over 200lbs too and I'm really looking forward to be 155 lbs (im at 185 now)
  • Hazel2005
    Hazel2005 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Well Done! Almost my stats - I'm 275 and looking towards 150 - 155! Nice to know there really is hope for me :wink:
  • shellbellnz
    shellbellnz Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    OMG you look amazing.
  • SistahX
    SistahX Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thanks for sharing the pictures!
  • med79
    med79 Posts: 288
    Options
    Oh wow! You look amazing! Thank you for sharing!!
  • lozzlaws
    Options
    You've done so well, Im only just starting on my journey (and boy is iy going to be tough!) but your 'before' photo is about the same size as me, so you've definitely inspired me to do it..x
  • zoraiya
    zoraiya Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration! You started where I did, and you are where I hope to be in a year or two.

Congratulations! You look awesome!
  • stacelee133
    stacelee133 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    yay!
  • HeatherTransformed
    HeatherTransformed Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look fantastic! Excellent job!
  • astrylian
    astrylian Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You are drop dead gorgeous. Congratulations on your hard work!
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What you have accomplished for yourself is outstanding. Thanks for the inspiration! :flowerforyou:
  • meaghan2008
    meaghan2008 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    wow,you look good! congrats!
  • ms_isis12
    Options
    Congrats! You look fabulous! All your hard work definitely paid off!
  • stephanie40403
    stephanie40403 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    holy cow, i wouldn't have even known it was the same person!
  • nursedianne
    nursedianne Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Totally agree with everyone, What an inspiration to all of us on MFP!! Look great girl, and please do share your exercise program
  • Sandranista
    Sandranista Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. I am so inspired by you because your attitude towards this journey is very relatable. Consistency, dedication and acknowledging that there will be good and bad days. I love running too! Big kudos to you
  • ethelapple
    Options
    you are amazing!! Very inspirational to see someone who weighs about what i do succeed!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!