STORIES

Options
whitneyps7
whitneyps7 Posts: 409 Member
OK SO POST YOUR MOST EMBARASSING/FUNNY/HORRYFYING STORY THATS EVER HAPPENED TO U, GO!!

Replies

• BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    It came a few years ago. I was excited to finally see "Honk If You're Horny" at the local movie theater. You might remember it, starring Faye Dunaway and Pauly Shore.

When I asked for my ticket, the kid at the window said that he had to check with the manager first. So, then, the manager comes over and tells me, "I'm terribly sorry, sir, but I'm afraid our facilities are not equipped to meet your needs."

:huh:

When I asked what he meant by that, he replied, "What I'm saying, sir, is that a man of your carriage couldn't possibly fit in our seats." I offered to sit in the aisle, but he said that it would violate the fire code.

Then, some guy standing by the door yelled, "Hey, Fatty! I've got a movie for ya: A Fridge Too Far!" as everyone outside the theater began to laugh at me. The manager sensed my rising anger, and tried to placate me with a free garbage bag full of popcorn. Before leaving with what little dignity I had remaining, I told him, "This may surprise you, but you can't buy me off with food. I'm sick of all your stereotypes and cheap jokes! The overweight individuals in this country are just as smart and talented and hard working as everybody else. And they're going to make their voices heard!"

Today, my voice is heard, here on MyFitnessPal.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    BRICK.jpg
  • whitneyps7
    Options
    @poopsnacker thats really sad :( id be so pissed plus thoes seat are tiny i hate going to the movies all my friends think im weird cause i wont go to the movies lol im sorry thats a horrible story :/@susieq i didnt know the caps were on!!! opps lol :)
  • sugar66
    sugar66 Posts: 41
    Options
    I went to get my haircut at the end 2011, after my hairdresser had finished i went to stand and the chair was stuck to my butt, i had to force myself out and this was the motivation i needed to lose weight, after losing 6 half stone am going to get my haircut again next week
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    hasselhoff-david-photo-xl-david-hasselhoff-6210194.jpg
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    Options
    I puked on a guy's junk one time.
    I knew a girl that farted on a guy's junk once.
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    Options
    @poopsnacker thats really sad :( id be so pissed plus thoes seat are tiny i hate going to the movies all my friends think im weird cause i wont go to the movies lol im sorry thats a horrible story :/
    Thanks, sister!
  • whitneyps7
    Options
    I went to get my haircut at the end 2011, after my hairdresser had finished i went to stand and the chair was stuck to my butt, i had to force myself out and this was the motivation i needed to lose weight, after losing 6 half stone am going to get my haircut again next week

i broke a chair once good thing it was only in front of one of my best friends we just laughed but it sucked :// congrats on your progress!!1
  • whitneyps7
    Options
    haha omg!! funny. drunk?
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options

That will teach him to demand head when you're sloshed.
  • whitneyps7
    Options

That will teach him to demand head when you're sloshed.

haha i agree very much lol served him right lol!!!!
  • ashleen7
    ashleen7 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    It came a few years ago. I was excited to finally see "Honk If You're Horny" at the local movie theater. You might remember it, starring Faye Dunaway and Pauly Shore.

When I asked for my ticket, the kid at the window said that he had to check with the manager first. So, then, the manager comes over and tells me, "I'm terribly sorry, sir, but I'm afraid our facilities are not equipped to meet your needs."

When I asked what he meant by that, he replied, "What I'm saying, sir, is that a man of your carriage couldn't possibly fit in our seats." I offered to sit in the aisle, but he said that it would violate the fire code.

Then, some guy standing by the door yelled, "Hey, Fatty! I've got a movie for ya: A Fridge Too Far!" as everyone outside the theater began to laugh at me. The manager sensed my rising anger, and tried to placate me with a free garbage bag full of popcorn. Before leaving with what little dignity I had remaining, I told him, "This may surprise you, but you can't buy me off with food. I'm sick of all your stereotypes and cheap jokes! The overweight individuals in this country are just as smart and talented and hard working as everybody else. And they're going to make their voices heard!"

Wow, this would make a really amusing animated show, you should look into it!
  • WorkoutWarrior76
    WorkoutWarrior76 Posts: 179 Member
    Options

As seen on the Simpsons. :-)