TURBO Fire???

Options
Hi All,

I am looking at purchasing Turbo Fire - has anyone used it and what are your thoughts? Anyone had any amazing results?

I saw a preview for it - kinda looks fun! :)

Thanks

Replies

• Britfitnessjourney
    Britfitnessjourney Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I purchased it, and only completed 30 days of it. I loved it! I than got really sick and did not complete it. I am getting ready to start it again. I really do suggest it. It is a lot of fun and I recommend it. I am not a big "beach body" fan. I do like the program though. Good luck
  • PurpleStarKatz
    PurpleStarKatz Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I've used it a little bit. It's pretty fun once I got the hang of it. I'm absolutely terrible at learning dance moves, so it took me a few days to pick up the moves. I don't know about using it religiously or results or anything because I don't own the DVDs, my friend does. It is a good workout though, and has cardio, a few HIITs, and some weight training.
  • Fit_Vixen1
    Options
    Think about it no longer!!! I've been doing it for about 2-3 months. I've lost 20 pounds and I love it!!!!!
  • keesha27
    keesha27 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    It's excellent and you will burn tons of calories if you push yourself hard enough. Just completed my first week and I've lost 4 lbs. already!!
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 3, lost 4 inches the first week. I love it. Definately don't skip the "new to class", that breaks down the steps. Not crazy about the sculpting/toning workouts that uses the band, though I was happy to see a Burn Circuit from ChaLean Extreme which uses actual weights, will be doing that instead.
  • Project_Jodie
    Options
    Thanks All

Where did you all get purchase it? I live in OZ and have contacted the beach body site twice and they haven't got back to me - can't just order throught the normal automated site as it will be international shipping?! I'm super keen to get started after hearing all your positive reviews!
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Thanks All

Where did you all get purchase it? I live in OZ and have contacted the beach body site twice and they haven't got back to me - can't just order throught the normal automated site as it will be international shipping?! I'm super keen to get started after hearing all your positive reviews!

I got it through a great Groupon deal. Have you checked Amazon?
  • ShrinkingShona
    ShrinkingShona Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm another person who loves it. Still can't do all the moves, but I keep moving an it' s good fun. I really like the instructor. She's happy and i don't find her voice or banter annoying.
  • cheerbabe080790
    cheerbabe080790 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Im doing it right now and I love it! Its is one of the most energetic and funn workouts I have ever done. Chalene is great at motivating and keeping you upbeat and in the moment. It's tough! Not going to lie, by the end of the dvd your sore and tired but it's so worth it :) I did turbo jam for years, which is great but turbo fire is a def upgrade and you'll love it!