Has anyone heard about green coffee bean?

Options

Replies

• geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    You can lose weight if you just ate dirt all day. Want some? It''s free and plentiful.
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I drink lotza coffee. It curbs my appetite. Sometimes.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    Hi, I heard that green coffee bean helps you loose weight? Has anyone every used this? Where do you buy it and what should you look for? A friend of mine told me this works great, She lost 20lbs on it. Not sure if this is safe. Thanks for any input.

where did your friend get it?

if it really worked this site would shut down yesterday
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Hi, I heard that green coffee bean helps you loose weight? Has anyone every used this? Where do you buy it and what should you look for? A friend of mine told me this works great, She lost 20lbs on it. Not sure if this is safe. Thanks for any input.
    A horrible idea.

The only thing that should be done with coffee beans is roast them, grind them up and pour boiling water through them.

More-so this ^

Yes, also this.

And trying to loose weight is useless. Doesn't work. You can try to lose weight instead.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Save you money. Eat at a reasonable caloric deficit.

This.
    this

This.

And one more time... just to make sure you get the point.

^this

This.

that.
    ;)

this!
  • katydidit79
    katydidit79 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    A coworker gave me two pills to try and it was not pretty! I drink caffeine at a normal level, usually a cup of coffee in the morning and maybe one in the afternoon. The day I took one pill, I had a cup in the morning. My heart was beating so hard and I was sweating so bad.. I couldn't focus and was speaking to people at a rapid pace. It freaked me out!!! So I waited 2 days and tried it in the morning but without any other caffeine and with a full tummy. Same result.

Knowing it's not healthy for your heart to work that hard, I wouldn't advise taking them. I know everyone's body is different, but 2 times with this reaction -- I don't think it is a good idea. Beware!!!
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options

This.
    this
    And another THIS
  • Graceious1
    Graceious1 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I don't know about it helping you to lose weight but Nescafé do it here in the UK.
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Save your money. Eat at a reasonable caloric deficit.

This.
    this

This.

this

Definitely This!
  • Trich25
    Trich25 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I don't know about the green coffee bean, but from all the negative posts, I'd take it it's not the best thing to try. If you have a significant amount of weight to lose, I've been using Pro Clinical Hydroxycut Max for Women. You can go to my profile and have a look at my blog for my review on it. Good luck on your weight loss journey! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Also, if it has Dr. Oz's name attached to it, I run like heck away from it!
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    I don't know about it helping you to lose weight but Nescafé do it here in the UK.
    Not the same thing. Nescafe are selling a coffee that is a blend of roasted and unroasted beans.
  • marise51
    marise51 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I tried it for 6 weeks...no change! I agree with the rest..save your money!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

This.
    this

This.

And one more time... just to make sure you get the point.

^this

This.

that.
    ;)

this!

^ Totally this. I remember what happened to Jack...not going near those beans I tell ya...
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    I don't know about the green coffee bean, but from all the negative posts, I'd take it it's not the best thing to try. If you have a significant amount of weight to lose, I've been using Pro Clinical Hydroxycut Max for Women. You can go to my profile and have a look at my blog for my review on it. Good luck on your weight loss journey! Feel free to add me as a friend.

NO

If you started a thread about Hydroxycut you would get the same amount of "no" answers as this, so don't think yours is any better.....
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    Save your money. Eat at a reasonable caloric deficit.

This.
    this

This.

this

This. Also, the Dr Oz reference makes it an automatic no-go. That douche-bag while say anything for a dollar.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

main ingredient is caffeine

wal mart sells "jet alert" straight caffeine pills for like $3.00

or just drink good black coffee
  • Trich25
    Options

NO

If you started a thread about Hydroxycut you would get the same amount of "no" answers as this, so don't think yours is any better.....

No, I did not start a thread, I wrote a review in my blog. And no, I did not say that mine was any better, I said it works for me. Thanks
  • Trich25
    Options

main ingredient is caffeine

wal mart sells "jet alert" straight caffeine pills for like $3.00

or just drink good black coffee
    HM gives me more than a quick boost, and the energy I get from it is not that jittery feeling you get from too much caffeine. It also has helped me with cravings and overeating. I'm not saying it's for everyone, but as I mentioned earlier, it works for me.
  • betsy179
    Options
    ok I got it , Don't look for a magic bullet. Thanks for the kick in the A****