Struggling after 100

I got up to 115lbs lost, and then everything fell apart. I moved, got a dog, and put my gym membership on hold because I wanted to give my new pup time to adjust. I'm at work almost 10 hours a day and didn't want to come home, then toss him right back in his kennel for an hour while I'm at the gym (plus, I was really dreading going to a new gym location)

I thought I could exercise outside but I live in Minnesota and it is COLD!! I also have ZERO motivation to work out if it's not at a gym. THEN I slowly trickled down to not eating so healthy.. and now I feel like I'm back in my 336lbs ways of eating and I want to cry! I can't seem to stop! I used to have a problem with binge eating before I joined MFP and I feel like it's taken over me again because I do okay while at work & in front of people, but when I get home I absolutely binge.

I don't know what to do :( Any advice? I can't rejoin the gym until next thursday when I get paid, but I'm going to lose it before then!

I also feel as though I can't tell anyone I've fallen off the wagon (besides MFP because none of you know me irl) because I have it in my head that they'll be so disappointed in me.

Replies

• I think that stopping and evaluating where you are at is a first step. For me this helps re-motivate myself. I am kind of in the middle of doing that too. You have done an awesome job! Don't beat yourself up! You have had some changes, and then the holidays, it is understandable! I hear that you can find some cool videos to follow along on you tube. This might help until you get back to a gym. Hope you get some other ideas from people that have been there and done that! I wish I could help more, but I am really just starting out! Hang in there! You have come so far, worked too hard, you can do this! This is just a speed bump, you can overcome this!
  • It's alright you have come SO far I seriously do not think you'd let yourself get back where you were. As for working out, I find it hard to find time to go to a gym what with two small children(I'm a single mom) and so I want to start trying this bodyrock.tv maybe you could too?? Get some free weights and start using them if nothing else?