Inspiration in 2013!!

Options
Hi Everyone! My name is Brianne and I'm a 32 year stay at home mom!! Over the past year I have been working hard to get back in shape and still have a ways to go. As MFP goes, friends seem to come and go. I'm looking to add some new friends who are looking to inspire and be inspired in the New Year. This year I'm trying to focus more on getting my diet in check by eating clean. I would love to get to know others who are also working on living a healthier life in 2013.

Replies

• 14kat
    14kat Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi!

I am also a mom trying to get fit this year.
    Isn't it about time we put time aside to focus on us and not just the kids!
    Good luck n obtaining your goals.

:)
  • knitknat
    knitknat Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am a bit older but really need to start living a healthier life. I would love to encourage you and need all the encouragement I can get. I joined last year and did it for about a week then stopped. I feel I am more committed now. I am hoping 2013 will bring about a new lifestyle.
  • jeffsweightloss
    jeffsweightloss Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site. i'm a newbie here. i think we are all here for some of the same reasons...to become healthier. add me if you like. i need support as much as i will give it. we all want to strive to be the best we can...sometimes we need a hand to get over those "humps" in the road. i wish you much success.