I need friends

Options
2»

Replies

• MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Add MidwestAngel she is amazing and one of my most inspirational friends..

*blushing* You know you are the one that has motivated me the most!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I will add you... You can never have too many friends.. :)

I'm not entirely certain that I can agree with this statement.
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options

He is being humble. Jof is always looking for more friends. He is one of my biggest motivators, seriously don't know where I would be on my Journey with out him :flowerforyou:
  • millerlm87
    Options
    you can add me I new to this and would love to have people going through the same thing I am going through
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

He is being humble. Jof is always looking for more friends. He is one of my biggest motivators, seriously don't know where I would be on my Journey with out him :flowerforyou:

*snickers*

Midwest is definitely awesome. She motivates me everyday and says the sweetest, most adorable things to me...:blushing:
  • ingie2000
    Options
    I just joined and have never done anything anyting like this before. I too am looking for friends and support. you can add me as a friend so we can do this together.:smile:
  • jofjltncb6
    Options

Inconceivable!
  • spiritfire13
    spiritfire13 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I could also use some new friends on here :-).
  • _KATzMeow
    _KATzMeow Posts: 336 Member
    Options

*snickers*

Midwest is definitely awesome. She motivates me everyday and says the sweetest, most adorable things to me...:blushing:

add Joylia ,she is the best, super motivating and sweet! Her weight lose journey is amazing!!!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

*snickers*

add Joylia ,she is the best, super motivating and sweet! Her weight lose journey is amazing!!!

And SparkleFizzy just...sparkles! make sure to get her too! :heart:
  • d_evans
    Options
    Anyone can add me too - because I don't have any friends either who use MFP! Not only that, some people I know can be quite mean, and if they knew I was trying to get back into the amazing shape I was 5 years ago, they would probably try to do anything to sabotage me!!!
  • RussellMagni
    Options
    sounds like you need new friends! lol
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    I just joined and have never done anything anyting like this before. I too am looking for friends and support. you can add me as a friend so we can do this together.:smile:

That awkward moment when somebody hijacks your "I need friends" thread instead of making their own, and you have that fear deep in your soul that some people will like them better than they like you and you'll not only stop getting friend requests, but the ones you just got will unfriend you and go with the new person.
  • westerly34
    Options
    Necesito amigossss lol any takers?
  • Eric38877
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • stu236
    stu236 Posts: 44
    Options
    go ahead add me if you like, good to have support
  • scotthoskinson
    Options
    add me..1 week and lost 5 lbs..so add me if you want
  • Hades123
    Options
    You can add me too.
    I don't have any friends. Growing up I was always a loner (due to been sick a lot) and never made any friends. I have no one to help to keep me motivated to loose the weight and someone to talk to when things are bad.
  • ireallylikemuffins
    ireallylikemuffins Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You can add me! Anyone else can feel free to add me, too. I try to be positive. :)
  • jofjltncb6
    Options

That awkward moment when somebody hijacks your "I need friends" thread instead of making their own, and you have that fear deep in your soul that some people will like them better than they like you and you'll not only stop getting friend requests, but the ones you just got will unfriend you and go with the new person.

Similarly, when anyone on my FL becomes cooler than I, I unfriend them.