Little League Candy

Options
SoupNazi
SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
Oh No! So I got through the wave of Girl Scout cookies basically unscathed (only 1 Samoa). Now the dreaded Little League box of candy my son is selling is in my house! These are not the ordinary candy
he sells like years past (Skittles, Twizzlers, etc;) They are full blown chocolate bars with almonds, chocolate covered cashews and caramel. My head is spinning! Chocolate is my kryptonite! Just wanted to vent.....*sigh...I feel better now.:smile:

Replies

• SoupNazi
    Options
    Oh No! So I got through the wave of Girl Scout cookies basically unscathed (only 1 Samoa). Now the dreaded Little League box of candy my son is selling is in my house! These are not the ordinary candy
    he sells like years past (Skittles, Twizzlers, etc;) They are full blown chocolate bars with almonds, chocolate covered cashews and caramel. My head is spinning! Chocolate is my kryptonite! Just wanted to vent.....*sigh...I feel better now.:smile:
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    don't look at the candy . . . .. . .
    don't make eye contact . . . . . . . . .. .
    you can do it! :tongue:
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    Thank you Sophia!:smile: I put it in the trunk of my car (that'll teach it)
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Yeah I know how you feel.... I had bought like 5 boxes of girl scout cookies by the time I got them (pre ordered) I was on a diet :( my husband and son had fun with eating them all....ugh:angry:
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    Yeah I know how you feel.... I had bought like 5 boxes of girl scout cookies by the time I got them (pre ordered) I was on a diet :( my husband and son had fun with eating them all....ugh:angry:

:laugh: I often shake my head in disgust when my husband and son pig out on cookies and milk every night for dessert.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I know how you feel....it sort of stinks that I can't indulge like I used to, but every time I am tempted to scarf down a bunch of cookies, candy or ice cream, I think twice because I know that if I were to eat it, I'd have to log onto MFP and put it in my food log!! That gives me pause to think, and stops me from overdoing it.
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    :laugh: I know how you feel....it sort of stinks that I can't indulge like I used to, but every time I am tempted to scarf down a bunch of cookies, candy or ice cream, I think twice because I know that if I were to eat it, I'd have to log onto MFP and put it in my food log!! That gives me pause to think, and stops me from overdoing it.

I hear ya sista! :tongue: Entering stuff does make one stop and think. Just for fun, I'm gonna see how many more calories I could eat if I were a guy.

The results: w/o changing anything other than my gender, if I were a male this site allows me 300 more calories. Where is the justice?
  • catlover
    catlover Posts: 389
    Options
    I couldn't resist purchasing the thin mints, I had three while I was waiting in line to check out a movie and I handed the rest to my nephew and his friend to take to the rugby game.