I have no friends :(

Options
Hi everyone!

I am not new to mfp, but I created a new account because I really hadn't been keeping up with my old one.

I am a 19 year old engineering student, and I have been eating like the classic college student. I snack constantly throughout the day (especially when I am stressed), and I also drink a lot of extra calories on the weekends when I'm out with friends. I've been eating a lot of junk lately because I grocery shop for myself now, and to be honest I have been really lazy about it.

I also used to be really into running, but I have been slacking off on that as well due to my busy schedule, and (once again) laziness.

Right now I am 147lbs (i'm 5'5") and my goal weight is 125-130lbs.

I'm mad that I have let myself slack off so much because I used to a very healthy eater and I worked out 5 days per week. I want to get back into shape this semester so that I can feel good about myself again.

If anybody has anything in common with me, please feel free to send me a friend request :)

Replies

• _mrsgigi_
    _mrsgigi_ Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    i added you! i know the feeling of once being active, but then slacking off for one reason or another! I'm just starting to get back active myself. good luck with your goals!
  • pjunge11
    Options
    You are telling my story! I quit smoking 7 years ago, and got fit and healthy. I ate like a Whole Foods ad, couldn't go more than a day without a good, sweaty workout, and was quite svelte - flat stomach even!

I'm 34 and started grad school two years ago, since then I've fallen victim to the freshman 15, or 20! It's time to get back to our better way, Kay! We did it once, which means we can do it again!

Time to find some friends!
  • Dakryn
    Dakryn Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I can relate but different circumstances....once a single mom of three who went to the gym three days a week or more, worked full time...then came the live if my life, became a stay at home mom and got lazy...until recently!!!
    Good luck to you!