10 lbs off by end of March

teresa011
teresa011 Posts: 101 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Good morning all included in the challenge for 10lbs off by the end of March......we are closing down on the first week and I hope we are all doing well, which i'm sure we are........I for one, was a slug this week, haha, snowed in for 2 days, couldn't get to the gym but today i'm back in the saddle and heading to my Zumba class for an hour........May you all have a great weekend and keep up the great work!!!

Replies

• I need to lose 10 to be in the 190's :)
    I'm so happy about just losing 10 already, good luck to anyone else trying! I know I can do it and you. :")
  • Hi. I just started today but I'd love to lose 10 pounds by March as well. Anyone have an idea if going low-carb is a good idea?
  • To the poster above. I'm not a fan of low anything. Except sugar. I think...depriving yourself of one area of your nutrition is...silly? I mean weight loss that you can maintain is realistic. Keep it off is the goal for me. So eat well, don't say I can't have this, I cant have that. Low maybe, but remember carbs aren't all bad. Just like sugar. As long as you eat healthy and don't over due your carbs then I think you'll have a better chance of maintaining the lifestyle you live while doing weighloss.
This discussion has been closed.