Any 30ish Mamas out there?

Options
13»

Replies

• nbfoerster
    nbfoerster Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello other 30ish Mamas! I am 32 and the mama of 2 girls ages 10 & 7. I have struggled with my weight since I was about 18 years old but have been at my current weight for about 7 years. I am looking for friends to add that I can relate to also!
  • BeckyS32
    BeckyS32 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I am 33, mother of two great kids, a daughter that is 10 and a son that it 3. I also work a very stressful full time job. I would love to join you all to share our journeys. I am currently 190 and would love to get down to 140. I have yo-yo dieted myself to my current weight. I can't seem to find a way to balance everything in my life. I tend to get very obsessive in the beginning of a diet and then get stressed and self sabotage myself! Sound familiar to anyone else!?!
    Please feel free to add me!
    ~Becky
  • workout_junkee
    workout_junkee Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I am 36 with two kiddos (3 & 7). You are welcome to add me.
  • tjames719
    tjames719 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • apriltrainer
    apriltrainer Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I am 36 going on 37 in April...eek! Gave birth to two beautiful boys- one is 7 and the other is 1 1/2.
  • Haima
    Haima Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me : )
  • czmmom
    czmmom Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... I am 35 with 3 boys(almost 11, 8.5 and almost 6). I am down to my last couple of pounds to lose... my weight has been up and down over the past years and this past year I made up my mind to get serious again. This site has been wonderful for me!
  • cmreynolds98
    cmreynolds98 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am 33 and have two children ages 14 and 11. I also need to loose 60+ pounds.
  • amd4436
    amd4436 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 36 years old with three children ages 12, 14, 17. I have been on the roller coaster of losing weight and regaining for the last several years. I would like to join your group of 30ish moms. Back in December plagued with arthritis and back issues I joined the YMCA, got a dietitian, and started putting support systems in place. Since implementing more exercise and watching my food intake I've lost 14pounds. My goal weight is 150pounds. Any support the group can give will be appreciated!
  • violets1211
    violets1211 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a 35 yr old mom of two (just turned 35 on Dec 11). My children are 5.5 & 8 months. My problem is getting motivated to workout, but I am dedicated to drop the 50+ lbs I need to. (I was weighing in before Christmas at 198 & my goal weight is between 145 & 150. Feel free to add metro!
  • Iloveeyore78
    Iloveeyore78 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am 34 and a mom too. It is tough to find time but it can be done! I am down 70 lbs total in less than 20 months. Still another 50 to go but over half way there total! Please feel free to add me! Mommy powers ROCK! :)
  • Kissah
    Kissah Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am 34 and and I have a 19 year old and a 3 year old... I know a huge gap and was a mother at a young age. I have always been careful about my weight and after I had my daughter I have been trying to get back to my pre-baby weight and I just can't do it. This last 15 lbs are sticking like glue. I work out regularly now and my biggest challenge is resisting temptation. What I do is not buy unhealthy treats to keep in the house. I try to stock my fridge with fruits and need to work on the veggies. I am very committed to get fit by this summer. I hope we can all get closer to our goals.... Any one feel free to add me if you like..:wink: