100 pounds lost...with pics!

Options

Replies

• Nmira09
    Nmira09 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You look great!! I'm having hard time right now but I think your pics motivated me!
  • Amber1070
    Amber1070 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! Fantastic job. My husband has about 80 more lbs to loose. He's lost 17 so far. I'm trying to get info that would help him and what to expect. I'm wondering what body challenges he will have as he looses and what he should do during the weight lose. He is worried about sagging skin( sorry to bring it up) but he is afraid of what he will look like after. Anyone have an info please message me. Thanks Amber
  • breebree1979
    Options
    u look gud how long it took boo im tryin to lose that much:heart::love: :bigsmile:
  • naturallynikki
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!!!!!! Great job!
  • kathy53b
    kathy53b Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! You look great!!!!!
  • MostMidgetlegs
    MostMidgetlegs Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • McChubbyruewho
    Options
    Incredable madam! I bet it feels so wonderful to feel your guys arms wrapped around you like that =)
  • HollywoodDJ
    Options
    Beautiful (before OR after) ....Congratulations on your weight loss! You are a true inspiration!

keep it up babygirl!
  • CongoClark81
    CongoClark81 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You look Awesome! Great Job!
  • danigirl1011
    danigirl1011 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    You look amazeballs!! You were beautiful before but now you look healthy. Congratulations!! congrats to your honey too he is looking transformed himself!
  • kattmcd
    kattmcd Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    What are three of the biggest tips you can give someone to help them lose the weight? I am STUCK!:noway:
  • stephenwebbe
    stephenwebbe Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Good Job!
  • brittamh
    brittamh Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely beautiful!! Great job!!
  • Gina2411
    Options
    Wow!

You look fantastic!! Well done!! Real inspiration. :)
  • Joyella31
    Joyella31 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Great job! Thanks for the motivation!
  • inomath
    inomath Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Well done! Such a great inspiration. I need to get my 100 pounds off so I'll try to follow suit. Thanks for sharing your victory.
    :happy:
  • jess0105
    jess0105 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • DreamersWifey
    DreamersWifey Posts: 181 Member
    Options
  • tiggsnanny
    tiggsnanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Well done :) I get a lot of inspiration from seeing other people success stories, :) xx
  • DreamersWifey
    DreamersWifey Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!