how do you say no to bad food?

Options
2»

Replies

• toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I LOVE THIS!!! Just tell yourself you are "allergic". I think I'll try this, I am now allergic to pizza, chips, etc. Thanks!

:laugh: I try to convince myself that something's gross...
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,125 Member
    Options
    Great thread, great answers, love it.
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    This is how I say no.

"No, thank you" with a big :smile:

Maybe I have prickly body language, but people don't push it after that. Be firm but polite. (Be firm with YOU, too. It's for your own good.)

ditto!

but alcohol is evil :devil: and will cause you to sometimes say yes. So - try to stay away from that as well.:frown:
  • kbarn009
    Options
    Well get somethings to keep around you so if your friends and/or coworkers want chocolate you can too! I love the new 90 calorie Fiber One Peanut Butter and Chocolate Bars. Or you could get the 60 Cal Sugar Free Jello Pudding Snacks, there are ALOT of good flavors to those! I know it is hard bc my fiance eats like a lil pig and CAN, so I just keep weight watchers or skinny cow ice cream snacks and things like that so when he gets his ice cream snickers I get my skinny cow ice cream sandwhich, that way you get something sweet too:)
  • hollyroode
    Options
    I plan all of my meals out at the beginning of the day. So when there is bad food around I can think about what foods I have to look forward to eating that day! It makes it easier for me to have it all planned out like that.
  • lvfunandfit
    lvfunandfit Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Find yourself a chocolate protein bar that you like and keep fruit around so when you are offered those snacks or you have a craving, you have your treats on hand that you know are good for you.

I try to input junk into MFP first to see the cals and then I decide it's just not worth it.