Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

La tasca or tapas

Hello all,

I'm away this weekend and thought about going to la tasca! Does anyone know any good low cal things to eat here? Only a few come up in the diary.

Thanks in advance! X

Replies

• Will you be drinking wine too? I would try and stay away from all the high carb options. Enjoy your day, and get back to your program after the weekend. It might not help you lose weight but a weekend meal here and there will serve as a mental break!
  • No I'm trying to give up wine. I'll probably go for the ones in a tom sauce rather than butter or cream! Thanks x
  • rfsatar
    rfsatar Posts: 599 Member
    I have what I want (incl. dessert, and white rioja) and make sure I "put aside" enough calories for the evening to enjoy it.

Does La Tasca have any nutritional info on their website?
    My Tapas place isn't a chain, it's a family owned place, but I found Tapas entries for the things I like, packaged them up on here as a "Meal" and when I go there - I order those things...
  • wifealiciousness
    wifealiciousness Posts: 179 Member
    Do you have to go to La Tasca? It really isn't very goor or even remotely genuine spanish food! Plus nothing is prepared fresh..... so nothing there is really very good for you I'm afraid!