Re-Starting

Options
So I was introduced to my fitness pal last year and I really liked it but since I don't have daily internet access I kind of fell off my logins. I do keep a journal of my workouts because I keep my note book in my gym bag but it's not so easy to keep my food diary updated. I do pretty good for about 2 weeks at a time but then my motivation seems to drop. I've had workout partners in the past, and it's always better for me but they always seem to fall away from the commitment due to busy schedules or just plain laziness. The best time for me for me to workout it in the wee hours of the morning before work (sometimes as early as 330 a.m.) but I can't always expect others to get up that early. So I'm starting out this year 2013 on my own and trying to incorporate every aspect of working out, eating healthy, and staying motivated. Any helpful advice or tips on staying motivated when going it alone are definitely welcomed. I also like juicing as well as protein and fruit smoothies so I could use some new ideas in that area as well. Thanks.