LongHorn Steakhouse New Low Cal Steak!

Options
Ok, I had to share this with everybody. I went to Longhorn with my fiance last night. I decided to go ahead and figure my calories on Thursday:), so that I knew what I had left for the rest of the day! Well they have a new steak the bacon cruster 6 oz sirloin and it is awesome! It is not that many calories and I got all fo the nutrition info from there website. I had the best meal for around 700 calories! I had that steak, a sweet potato with NOTHING on it but added splenda for flavor, a side of mushrooms, and a salad with fat free ranch. I was full and satisfied and amazed at how GOOD it was! I just wanted to share this bc I know we are all faced with going out to dinner and chosing the right things to eat. We were originally going to outback but their food is so much worse in calories than longhorn! Their sweet potato plain was over 400 calories where as longhorns was 240 and I found this all on their websites! Have a nice weekend.

Kelley

Replies

• dmags
    dmags Posts: 303
    Options
    thanks for the tip. Wish that was where we were going tonight!
  • kbarn009
    kbarn009 Posts: 17
    Options
    It is so hard to go out and do good but if you pre-plan it helps, or atleast it does me. Also TGIFridays has a lot of options, the turkey burger and fried green beans is what I get and it isnt bad I think the burger is 410 and a side of friend green beans is like 170. That is pretty low for eating out.