I got my hair done and now I will make you all look at it

Replies

• hmuh
    hmuh Posts: 379 Member
    You look famous!

I was "that one girl who broke a clipboard with a weight in the gym, then yelled "Aw *kitten*!" Really loudly just as the gym happened to go quiet"
    I guess that counts as famous :p
    Haha! I'll have to try that.
    Really, looks cute. I love the color, very fun.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    I love it. I wish I was more daring with hair color!
  • lesliev523
    lesliev523 Posts: 366 Member
    Love it!!
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Fun!
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Looking hot. What strength bleach did you use? I've done this so many times, but my hair seems to repel bleach... :(

I used a colour remover, then 30vol, then blonde dye
    Do use permanent colour? That could be why you have trouble getting it light
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Looking hot. What strength bleach did you use? I've done this so many times, but my hair seems to repel bleach... :(

I used to use semi or demi-permanent pinks or purples, and it would last maybe a week (and I wash my hair maybe 1-2 times a week as is); I never tried toning it with blonde first, though! Might try that! Thank you!
  • Mutant13

I used to use semi or demi-permanent pinks or purples, and it would last maybe a week (and I wash my hair maybe 1-2 times a week as is); I never tried toning it with blonde first, though! Might try that! Thank you!

Do you use a particular brand? I've often used La Riche Directions for purple and red. They hold quite well.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member

Do you use a particular brand? I've often used La Riche Directions for purple and red. They hold quite well.

I'll have to try them out! I always used Manic Panic or I think something with "Effects" in the name, and I've also tried the colored dye Ion put out. YOU ARE HELPFUL, I LIKE YOU.
  • Bobby__Clerici
    Bobby__Clerici Posts: 741 Member
    Wonderful...I did my own hair today as well...

I like the more controlled look...a style tapered with clippers at the nape and on the sides, and the top is left longer but with layers and texturing throughout.
    BEFORE
    December302012

AFTER
    December302012
  • I love it, I would be too scared to try that on my own... how did you learn?
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Ohhhh, pretty! I've had this bottle of Manic Panic blue hair dye that I have been wanting to try SO badly, just haven't gotten up the nerve lol. You may have inspired me! :D
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member

I like the more controlled look...a style tapered with clippers at the nape and on the sides, and the top is left longer but with layers and texturing throughout.
    BEFORE
    December302012

AFTER
    December302012

GREAT LOSS! Good stick to-it-iveness! Reach for the stars and you'll grab a piece of sky!
  • Mutant13

I'll have to try them out! I always used Manic Panic or I think something with "Effects" in the name, and I've also tried the colored dye Ion put out. YOU ARE HELPFUL, I LIKE YOU.

I like you too!
  • Mutant13

BEFORE
    December302012

AFTER
    December302012

Outshine me in my own thread!
  • Mutant13
    I love it, I would be too scared to try that on my own... how did you learn?

Lots of trial and error over the years! YouTube tutorials can be very helpful
  • Mutants make me nervous...you have nice hair...please don't make my head explode.
  • Mutant13
    Don't worry, I'm one of the better behaved homo superior ;)
  • mslate37
    mslate37 Posts: 130
    Looks great!
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,670 Member
    your hair's pretty cool

but it's your AMAZING EYES that really caught my attention

WOW!
  • Mutant13
    Thanks!