getting back on track with food

Options
well we all know the holidays have come and gone and for some it has made our pants tighter,, I have guessed I have gained 10,, i havent been near a scale to really know,, i know thats terriable.. I basically have my clothing down to a science to know when Ive lost and when Ive gained anyways,, im back on MFP,, working out( not to my full potential ,, but I am still nursing a sprain that hasnt healed yet),, half the day I EAT GREAT!!!! then around mid after noon,, or before dinner time I feel the need to binge,, i think its bordom too,,, but I get so discouraged cause it usally is a unhealthy carb, salt or sugar choice.....I used to be so motivated and the good choices I was eating wasnt leaving me hungry,, this all leads me to believe I am emotional eating,,, as I have been stressed over a number of things,,,,I am either really "IN" or I get the F*** its and IM really "OUT" and will start literally binging,,,,I HAVE to constantly remind myself I will feel better inside and out if I eat "responsibly" today,,, just struggling everyone and IM not ready to loose the battle just yet!