New and Ready for 100lb loss journey

Options
2»

Replies

• downpound
    Options
    I officially started on Jan 1st 2013, just exercising and eating a calorie controlled diet- my goal is to lose 10lbs a month- my motivation is to be able to ride roller coasters with my 13 yr old daughter
  • homechillin
    homechillin Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good luck in your journey,please feel free to add me.
  • CourtneyGetsFit_
    Options
    Good luck to everyone!!! I have 96 pounds to go.
  • laineydollpg
    Options
    Hi, I have just recently joined as I needed to find something to motivate me. I wanted to lose 100-110 pounds and have lost 35 so far but have hit a plateau. Please feel free to add me and hopefully we can motivate each other.:smile:
  • Pacileo4Evers
    Pacileo4Evers Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just started back again as well, like many i fell off the holiday wagon, but im still 50 down With MFP help and 130 more to go! anyone that has a open diary feel free to add me, I love getting new meal ideas.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    All the best to everybody you can do it :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • Trich25
    Trich25 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My story is similar to yours. Good luck on your journey! You can definitely add me to your circle of motivators and accountability partners. Keep up the good work.
  • LuckBeWithU
    LuckBeWithU Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I also need to lose over 100 pounds!

Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • jevellgraham
    Options
    Name: Jevell G.
    Beginning Weight: 296.4 lbs
    Goal: 190
    Total weight loss needed: 106.4 lbs
    Height: 6' 2"
    Day: 26 (started December 10, 2012)

I would like to add more friends to keep me motivated. I am currently a graduate nursing student at SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, NY. Please feel free to add me. Thanks!

Sincerely,

Jevell