Options
    Yep! Horde <3
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Options
    Alliance side on Lightbringer.

90 Hunter, 90 Shaman, 90 Mage
    86 warrior, 86 Paladin
    plenty of alts and various levels down from there.
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    yes! (See profile pics) been there 6 years this month. I stil get my workouts in and eat right while playing.

I love horde, but i play alliance mostly. When we started 6 years ago, my daughter was 8 or 9 and she didnt want an 'ugly' toon so wouldnt play horde, as this was before BC came out. So we did alliance, but i still love horde, or did before garrosh came around. he SUCKS!!

am an GL of a decent size alliance guild on Exodar
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Used to play in Vanilla and BC days. I quit in 2007 shortly before the Lich King expansion came out and never went back. The game just wasn't what I wanted in an MMORPG. I went to EVE Online and played until Spring this year when I quit that and stopped MMOs entirely. Best decision I ever made. They simply don't work in conjunction with a healthy and active lifestyle.
  • DuhhMuffin
    Options
    I used to! I quit soon after Cata came out, but I've been told that Mists fixed everything Cata effed up. Like ret paladins. Which is what my main is >.<
  • geekpryncess
    geekpryncess Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Illidan Horde Blood Elf Hunter ...yep totally chose horde for the "pretty" toon :)
  • I_wanna_live
    I_wanna_live Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    currently yes... my brother bugged me enough... I swear, it and pokemon is all he can talk about.:grumble:
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    I used to! I quit soon after Cata came out, but I've been told that Mists fixed everything Cata effed up. Like ret paladins. Which is what my main is >.<

You were lied to.
  • DuhhMuffin
    Options

You were lied to.

Ew, that sucks. Are mages still OP?
  • Alliwan
    Options

You were lied to.

LOL idk that MOP fixed everything cata did wrong, but MOP is much more fun and interesting than Cata, except for the daily grind at the end, Daily/killing grinding has always been a part of wow tho
  • Alliwan
    Options

You were lied to.

yes, we rock!
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options

You were lied to.

They were majorly up until 2 months ago when I quit .... heard they were getting nerfed but I dont know if that did anything
  • xSakura
    xSakura Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I used to, was gonna start playing again but don't really have the time to anymore :frown:
  • Textmessage
    Textmessage Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Used to play in Vanilla and BC days. I quit in 2007 shortly before the Lich King expansion came out and never went back. The game just wasn't what I wanted in an MMORPG. I went to EVE Online and played until Spring this year when I quit that and stopped MMOs entirely. Best decision I ever made. They simply don't work in conjunction with a healthy and active lifestyle.

More power to you getting your life under control, but I don't think gaming equates to being unhealthy. Mismanagement of time, though, can definitely be a cause. :)
  • BFarnsworth
    BFarnsworth Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Sargeras both horde and alliance ... And it is just time management. Im alot more active but still find time to play once in a while.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options

You were lied to.

They were majorly up until 2 months ago when I quit .... heard they were getting nerfed but I dont know if that did anything
    They nerfed Fire, buffed Arcane - still OP.
  • dValkyrie
    dValkyrie Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Sure do. Gamer chick all the way!
  • Fitstephy
    Options
    for any alliance players how is it compared to horde?