Tinkerbell Half Marathon in two weeks

Options
I'll be there! my first official Half Marathon! Who else is going? Are you dressing up?

Replies

• wiglett
    wiglett Posts: 53
    Options
    *crickets* absolutely No one on MFP is doing the tinkerbell half?
  • sammyneb
    sammyneb Posts: 257
    Options
    sorry not doing the Tinker Bell half, but good luck and have fun!!! I'm running my second half at the end of January :) oh..and I wouldn't recommend "dressing up" unless you have practiced running in your dress up gear...My first half...I wore socks I hadn't ran in a lot and ended up with HUGE blisters..you don't want to mess with your gear :)
  • aswearingen22
    aswearingen22 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Try posting in the fitness & exercise boards instead, you might bet more response! I've had friends run the Princess half before, and yes, they sorta dressed up! Just compression shorts with a solid color tank and a sparkle team skirt...each was a different color representing a different princess. I agree with the PP and just try it out and run in it a time or two first! Good luck and have fun!
  • caminiam
    caminiam Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I hope your race went Fantastic. A 1/2 marathon is on my bucket list. My goal is Tinkerbell 2014. I have tons of time to train. Congrats on your 1/2.
  • DrBroPHD
    DrBroPHD Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Topics that are only relevant to a select group of people are better suited for MyFitnessPal Groups than our public message boards
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options