NEW JEANS!!!!!

Options
I just bought a pair of size 14 jeans!! They are a little snug, but the fit none the less. Buttoned and zipped! I am really excited because I was in an 18!!! Couple more pounds and they will fit really good.

Replies

• proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I just bought a pair of size 14 jeans!! They are a little snug, but the fit none the less. Buttoned and zipped! I am really excited because I was in an 18!!! Couple more pounds and they will fit really good.
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Great job PM!!
    Kepe it up!

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options

I did the same thing a couple of weeks ago. I was in an 18 when I started, and they area now all way too big. I fit into a 14, but the 16 looked better at the time, so I only bought 1 pr of 16's. The good thing is I have about 5 pr that were hanging out in my closet just waiting for the day that i could wear them again.:laugh:

My mother gave me a $100 gift certificate for my B-day ( back at the beginnig of Jan) and I'm just waiting until I can fit into a 12 before buying anything else new. When that day comes, that 100 bucks will be gone in no time!:love:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Way to go! :smile:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Must be a great feeling... keep up the great progress!
    :flowerforyou:
  • winwin
    winwin Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    excellent! That is soooo exciting. We think the day will never get here and then Wham! Keep up the good work!
  • nicki17
    nicki17 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Congrats! 12's will be here before you know it!!!!
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome im so happy for you!!! I am in an 18 now and am waiting for that day :flowerforyou:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    That's terrific!!!! Congrats!
  • dmflynt
    dmflynt Posts: 196
    Options
    I now how you feel.....I bought new jeans this weekend, too.......2 sizes smaller than the last ones I bought!:bigsmile:
  • graypink0130
    Options
    That is awesome!!! I know what a big step that is when you are losing weight and you should be really proud of yourself for acheiving that goal!!! Keep it up!:glasses: