Great job! Congrats!
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    FABulicious!!
  • Colexlovely
    Colexlovely Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! Feel free to add me if you want:) Just keep your motivation up and stick with it and you can do anything!
  • bluecrayonz
    bluecrayonz Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    thats my goal! how on earth did u do it and how long did it take
  • ShannonECTD
    ShannonECTD Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    You look awesome congrats on your success!
  • Colexlovely
    Options
    thats my goal! how on earth did u do it and how long did it take

Counting my calories and working out. I was losing slowly for about 8 months then I joined mfp and got really serious about it and that is when I saw the weight really drop. so for me 180 days so far is when I have been seeing big differences because that is when I was really motivated
  • delyn356
    delyn356 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    awesome work!! definitely a huge encouragement & motivation for me as well (:

about how many calories were you eating a day??
  • Colexlovely
    Options
    awesome work!! definitely a huge encouragement & motivation for me as well (:

about how many calories were you eating a day??

I eat 1200 plus work out calories
  • arains89
    arains89 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I love this you look fabulous! I have a sinilar weight loss goal (about 40 pounds) and I just started turbo fire and plan on doing insanity when it is complete. I am hoping to lose the weight by summer so in about 5 months. Hopefully I am able to experience good results with these programs as well. I am giving them all I have!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!