Nuwave oven

Options
So.... I got a nuwave oven from my Father in Law for Christmas and I STILL haven't used it... Mostly because it is out of site out of mind... and occasionally it pops in my head at an inconvenient time and I never think to get it out when it matters... I was just wondering if any of you have one, and what do you cook, do you have any good recipes you can share??? My hubby and I are both pretty picky. We don't eat onions, tomatoes, peppers and most other veggies, but we do like potatoes, carrots, broccoli, and Cauliflower... Any ideas would be WONDERFUL! THANKS!

Replies

• greeneyes82
    greeneyes82 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Hi I don't have don't have one but would like one since it looks like it makes healthy foods!
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    I had a Jet Oven years back (the forerunner to the NuWave) and my children went nuts over how everything tasted... I loved it as well... Everything was so tender... the kids just loved our chicken and turkey fixed in it. It went bad (used it to death) and unfortunately I never got it replaced. I think you get it out and start using it... you will love it as well.
  • CWGirl1891
    Options
    I have a Nuwave oven and I absolutely love it!! I have cooked several roasts , veggies, lamb & pork chops. etc. Read your books that come with it, and trust that chart that comes with it also. Roast have come out perfect every time!! My sister has one also. She likes popping in a roast with cut up potatoes placed on the side, or a meatloaf with potatoes around the sides, set in on the suggested slow cook settings and head out for one of the kids soccer games. Come back and dinner is waiting and ready! I have also roasted chicken. Great for warming up leftovers also. Cooking a frozen pizza in it is a bit tricky.