What keeps you going when you feel like giving up?

When you have one of those days and feel like everything is happening so slowly and you feel like your progress is taking forever?

For me it's reminding myself how much easier it's gotten to walk up and down the stairs a few times, and that I can do way more without getting tired.

Replies

• 4mydogs
    4mydogs Posts: 66 Member
    I was in the hospital this year having surgery, when I feel that this is going too slowly, I remember how I felt that day, so scared and weak and I knew if I didn't change my lifestyle this would be my future. I am by no means perfect each day, but I am motivated each day to be healthy and strong.
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    I haven't lost an poundage in a while now, I still have NSV's happening so I'm losing inches. When I think it's moving slow I think of why I started and where I want to be. I keep in mind that I've been doing this for a very long time and it's my time to kick butt and show others it can be done. I don't want to die because of food...I'm not a slave to food.
  • lillysunshine1
    lillysunshine1 Posts: 8 Member
    I think about what I really want. Do I want some ice cream now or do I want to feel sexy in my skinny jeans for the next few months?
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    I haven't felt like giving up one single time. I'm not going back! I don't wanna put those 60 pounds back on. I have a long way to go but I can do it. Any sacrifices are well worth it. I look better, feel better, and I wanna look sexy in my wedding dress! I can jog now!
  • kotarah
    kotarah Posts: 25
    I listen to Lindsey Stirling :) It makes me very happy! It's best to have positive inspiring things to keep you going.

If you ever need someone, feel free to add me!
  • firemanfive0
    firemanfive0 Posts: 228 Member
    If you focus on results you will never change. If you focus on change, you will get results.
  • rsdisney
    rsdisney Posts: 12 Member
    I think about what I really want. Do I want some ice cream now or do I want to feel sexy in my skinny jeans for the next few months?

Thank you for that reminder....that is what I used to think of and I havent in a while, I so needed to read this :0)