FitBit- to buy or not to buy???

Options
Ok, i know they have a few different ones with a few different prices . . . . should i purchase one? do you have one? what are the pro's and con's to buying one? if i should buy, which one do you think???

Replies

• Taterpoof
    Taterpoof Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    It is motivation to keep moving. When you see a number, you want to keep making it higher. As a result I have been much more active
  • Crosbinium
    Crosbinium Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my fit bit for the motivation to move that it provides me. I had the ultra for several months before purchasing the fitbit one. I like the one because its can sync to my iphone making things easier when traveling.
  • shanmackie
    shanmackie Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Yes! I prefer my bodymedia armband but I still love my fitbit and their customer service is AMAZING. if anything goes wrong at ALL just email support@fitbit.com. they've replaced my fitbit 3 times so far (all broken because of something stupid I did - dropping in the toilet, roller derby, and walking into the atlantic ocean with my clothes on.) this last time they upgraded me to a One for FREE from the Ultra. AMAZING. love them. makes me want to work for them! hahaha
  • UticaBoy51
    UticaBoy51 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Mine broke after 3 months and I have been waiting for 3 months for the replacement. My experience has not been a good one, not worth the money.
  • Sissy4EverX3
    Options
    I have the Ultra, and I bought it back in September. It's AMAZING. I've had NO issues with it and I LOVE it. It's a great motivational tool and helps me work harder to be more active!
  • missmayeb
    missmayeb Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I have only had mine a few days so I am still working all the kinks out but I love it. I really enjoy using it to see my distance for running. I am training for a 15K and it makes me want to push further because I want to hit my goals everyday!!! Plus it syncs pretty well to MFP and their is a great community once you sign up!
  • loribenfield
    loribenfield Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I love my fit bit. I really like that I can look at how active I was and to see how many steps I have taken. Makes it easier for me to know that I still have to walk after work instead of just sitting in front of the tv. I am one of those people who need a visual to know what I still need to do. Look at all of your options and see what each one does and then decide what you want. Good luck and happy life style change!
  • elvie64
    elvie64 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am on the 5th day with my Fitbit Zip and loving it. I catch myself "bumping the numbers" walking around the house while waiting for the kettle to boil, around the parking lot waiting for my ride, I find it more motivational that the regular pedometer I used previously.
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    I love my fitbit. I thought it was well worth the money and has been working fine since I purchased it in August.
  • chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I just ordered the Fitbit One today and hopefully it will be here by mid-week. I've seen a lot more positives about them then negatives from reading all over the internet. I've had my HRM for 10 months and am very anxious to use something new!
  • mkc2004
    mkc2004 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    thanks for all the GREAT info . . . ! i appreciate all the responses.