Friends for motivation

Options
Hey all, i am looking for some more friends for motivation! I am currently on day 4 of my calorie counting and have done great so far but slowly starting to crave food!! I have over 100lb to lose and need to be focused with encouraging people, i also love hearing how others are doing, knowing they can do it helps motivate me! So feel free to add me :D

Replies

• prettypincushion
    prettypincushion Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    you absolutely can do it. And if you feel you are deprived maybe set smaller goals like 1/2lb a week to start so you will have a higher calorie count and you can work your way down to less calories. Also drinking a lot of water and eating high fiber foods helps keep you full longer. Feel free to add me and you can do it!
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Sending a friend request
  • dont_give_up
    dont_give_up Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    You can do anything you set your mind to! I slacked off during the holidays, but I am now back on the wagon, and ready to shed this ton of flubber that I have. Drinking lots of water helps me with my cravings, and I seem to be doing okay saying no to junk foods. I do give myself one day a week so that I can have my junk food fix. When I do that, I make sure that I use portion control.
    Feel free to add me, I need motivation myself!
  • kkunze8
    Options
    I have alot to lose too. We can do it. I cant think of it as the long haul right now because it is very overwhelming to me, so
    I just say be good today and start with a good breakfast and then get online and log it. Writing it down for me really helps me.
    Keep up the good work. This can be our Year to finally get it!!