I can't believe it!!

Options
So it's only been one month, but I am super surprised by the results so far!!! I wasn't expecting to see a difference but woah! there is one! 10 pounds down!!!
December 7, 2012
2012-12-24_15-59-56_406_zps2ad82750.jpg

January 5, 2013
2013-01-05_13-14-28_948_zpsb743f8ab.jpg

Replies

• Yardtigress
    Yardtigress Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    That's great, keep it up. :wink:
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Just imagine what a whole year will bring!
  • Gazelle2013
    Options
    I definitely see a difference! That is awesome! Keep it up, Girl. I can't wait to start losing, too. :)
  • nana6799
    nana6799 Posts: 262
    Options
    yep!!! there is a difference!! Good for you! Keep taking monthly pictures...they will help keep you going! Thank you for posting!
  • mommycordillia
    Options
    thank you all!! its a whole new level of motivation when I saw the difference.
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    And over the holidays too!!! Wtg!!!!
  • kayduro
    kayduro Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Yup! There definitely IS a difference! Great job!
  • roxieindiana
    roxieindiana Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Can definately see a difference! I just started on the first, can't wait til I can see a difference, that would motivate me extra! How much have you lost to show your difference? What kind of a workoout are you doing at the gym?
  • mommycordillia
    Options
    Can definately see a difference! I just started on the first, can't wait til I can see a difference, that would motivate me extra! How much have you lost to show your difference? What kind of a workoout are you doing at the gym?

I've lost 10 pounds...and when I go to the gym I do 65 mins on the elliptical, 60 mins is a preprogrammed workout 'Gluteal' then 5 mins of cool down.....then I do a few weight machines, 2 thigh, 1 calf, 3 abs, 1 arm....then I just started sittin in the sauna for 15-30 mins afterwards, but that is more to make me feel better lol.
  • KARTNMA11
    Options
    Way to go girl looking great keep up good work!:smile:
  • mommycordillia
    Options
    thanks!!
  • Esther50
    Esther50 Posts: 252
    Options
    That's is great. What a motivation.
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Congratulations!! 10lbs lost in one month is fabulous. You can do it!!
  • Puggles04
    Options
    Huge difference! That is wonderful! It will all be off before you even realize it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!