Replies

• Shagi
    Shagi Posts: 19
    Options
    great job! Congrats????
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    wow.. amazing... same kitchen, same COLOR clothing.... tooooooooooootally Different you!!! right on dude... congrats :drinker: :drinker:
  • alexw94
    alexw94 Posts: 11
    Options
    did you excersize ? or stricktly just mfp... congrats amazing

Well really the only exercise was a walk once or twice a week for about an hour. I tried insanity 3 times, but only got a week into each time before quiting. I tried daily toning exercises for awhile, but never constantly like they are intended for. With this being said I never really did exercise, and this results in skin... Which Is suppose to fix itself in about a year or less if I moisturize daily and start bulking some muscle to replace what isn't there. These results I contribut more so to MFP's calorie counter and my change in diet than anything else exercise wise. But if you are going to lose a lot retivily quickly I would exercise, I wish I would have more the past year.
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    From one Alex to another..well bloody done!! :drinker:
  • linsey76A
    linsey76A Posts: 102
    Options
    WTG! Congrats on the fantastic job! You look great.
  • conure2
    conure2 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Very Inspiring!
  • cara523
    cara523 Posts: 116
    Options
    WOW! just WOW!! :)
  • SwirlBait
    Options
    Wow such a hottie under all that weight. You look fantastic. Good job. What has been the reaction from your friends and family re your weight loss?
  • Khisalandra
    Khisalandra Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! You look great and your determination and success really motivates me and lots of others. *waves pompoms for you*
  • alexw94
    alexw94 Posts: 11
    Options
    Wow such a hottie under all that weight. You look fantastic. Good job. What has been the reaction from your friends and family re your weight loss?

Well thank you! Since I am still in school I see most of my friends everyday. During each holiday and family gathering there was a few weeks inbetween so they noticed and commented more so than friends. I actually put my before and after on my instagram and it has received a lot of attention from my friends. I guess when you see people everyday you don't notice slow ongoing changes as much. Everyone family, friends, even I forgot that I was once that big until I made the before and after.
  • lorcart
    lorcart Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • mikayleigh427
    mikayleigh427 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    A-MAY-ZA-ZING!
  • chellie47
    chellie47 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Awesome! :)
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Great job!

Bet mom is saying, "here eat, you're so skinny." hehe
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! WTG!
  • johnhubbs
    johnhubbs Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    :wink: WELL DONE !!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Congrats on sticking with it!
  • vegasmari
    vegasmari Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Great job, you do look fantastic. So now you'll get lots of dates and when you start working out, you'll be getting lots of dates with supermodels :)
  • cuterbee
    cuterbee Posts: 545
    Options
    WOW!

You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!