More suggestions on how I am going please

Options
I know its not perfect but its a start... today was stupid skipping breakfast and lunch i know that!

Replies

• sophieclarev
    Options
    Hiya,

What exactly are you looking for? More info would be great :)
  • aimeelouwhite
    aimeelouwhite Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hi there ... I think you are from nz? Me too! I had a quick look at your diary. First of all well done for being here on this journey! What sort of feedback are you looking for?
  • Firefox7275
    Firefox7275 Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    In general you might want to find more balance in what you are eating - base your day around nine servings of low sugar fruits and non starchy vegetables, spread your calories and protein out better, eat way more mineral rich foods (beans, lentils, nuts, seeds), more healthy fats (oily fish, nuts, seeds, avocado), get your sugary/ processed/ junky stuff down to 10% daily calories. Maybe you need energy drinks because you are skipping meals and missing out on nutrients? Do you know what your government's minimum/ maximum guidelines are for healthy eating?

Wednesday way over half your calories was on rubbish (fish and chips, energy drink, ice cream). Thursday you had 65g protein with your dinner, the body cannot process and use that, 50g of fat and so almost 1000 calories in one sitting - cut the meat by half and add in loads more veggies to balance that meal. Friday you didn't eat a single piece of fruit or veg, just cheese, meat and refined white bread, and you massively underate your calories.

HTH.
  • StudioMaid
    StudioMaid Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hiya,

What exactly are you looking for? More info would be great :)
    Yes I agree.
    If you want my opinion skipping a meal ONCE in a while isn't bad just don't do it
    all the time. You want to keep your metabolism up.