~*Brand New Me*~

Hello! I recently added the myfitnespal app to my phone & am very anxious to get myself into better shape. My birthday is coming up next month, which of course means I will have a new digit added to the # on my age. I'm not worried about getting older, but would no doubt like to have that # be exactly that... just a #. I encourage honest criticism, tips and anything else that might help me achieve my fitness goals. :-)

I'll get a full body pic on here soon so that my fitness changes will be apparent as I update my pic...

I'm very happy to be me, but I am so looking forward to the new me in my future!! :heart:

Replies

• I like your resolve! I'd be happy to have you as a fitness pal! =)
  • rosalenda
    rosalenda Posts: 19 Member
    Hello Moka Lady :-)
    I just saw your message. Thank you for responding! I don't really know how this all works yet, so please bare w/me. I have had no luck finding friends on here for some reason & I can't seem to connect to my facebook. I really need some friends for advice, encouragement & even criticism. Any pointers???

I look forward to hearing back from you!!
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Hello, welcome to MFP!! I love your attitude. Please feel free to add me, I've been on here for almost two years (on and off in the beginning and consistently now for over a year).
  • Welcome to my fitness pal. It's great to hear your positivity and your determination.
    I hope that everything goes well for you and I hope to get a friend request as well :)