21yr old mom & student needs motivation!

Options
Hello! I've had this profile for a long time but ended up getting pregnant an haven't used it since. My daughter will be 2 this month and I can't use that as an excuse anymore.. I'm weighing in at 220lbs though I don't look it but I want to get down to at least 150. I was a dancer in high school and would love to be able to do it again! I'd like to make friends on here that can give me encouragement and I can do the same. I plan to make today the first day of the new me :)

Replies

• I'm looking for the same motivation. I am getting married in may and want to lose at least 30 lbs. for my big day. I want somebody that could keep me motivated and me keep them motivated by giving each other support. I'm new to this site so I don't know me way around it. Thanks!!!
  • Ready2Serve
    Ready2Serve Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for the same motivation. I have been down this road and keep slipping back into my same old habits. I am looking at changing for good, no more going back to my old self. Will be needing lots of friends to support and help keep me in line.