Got way off track.....

Options
It's been awhile fitness pals. So I had lost around twenty five pounds with this app over ther summer, which is great !!! Only problem is I have gotten lazy since then and have already gained them back. It sucks but at least I know it's possible now if I can just keep myself on track :) any motivation out there will be much appreciated !!!

Replies

• nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you. Was a bumpy Xmas. You're welcome to add me for support xx
  • Saree1902
    Saree1902 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    definitely in that boat - am heavier now than when I started back in August! can only focus on the future, or I'll drive myself nuts!
    plus the extra weight is hampering my running, so that's a reason to get back on track.
    is there something specific you found easier with 25lb less weight? clothes shopping? exercises? focus on what losing weight will help you do and it might be easier to stay in track. that's my plan, anyway!
    good luck!
  • superstar_commish
    Options
    It's been awhile fitness pals. So I had lost around twenty five pounds with this app over ther summer, which is great !!! Only problem is I have gotten lazy since then and have already gained them back. It sucks but at least I know it's possible now if I can just keep myself on track :) any motivation out there will be much appreciated !!!

You remind me of myself last year. I went from 185 down to 150, but gained 15 lbs during the holidays.

This is my first time here, and it's been helpful all week. I lost nearly 10 lbs already (all water weight, I think).
    Good luck!
  • kyrabeth1986
    kyrabeth1986 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Re-gaining weight is why i've taken a long time to lose the weight i have. Every 14lbs i lose i take a few months off concentrating on dieting etc to learn to maintain the weight, so i know when i do get to my goal i wont put it back on because i know how to maintain each stone i lose.

It might be worth building in some maintanance time into your weight loss to ensure you know the methods/strategies to stay that weight :)