loving p90x one inch lost off my waist in 2 1/2 weeks

Options
I was telling my husband that I haven't lost a lb since I started p90x 2 1/2 weeks ago and I decided to take measurements and OMG I already lost one inch off my waist. I feel so happy!! I reached my goal weigh by dec 25th and my goal with p90x is to reach my ultimate goal weigh of 133 and tone up

I'm loving p90x and so far I've been ablo to finish all workouts except Yoga which I really hate.

PS. today I updated I lost 1lb since last weigh check in but I lost that pound before starting p90x so it doesn't count....

Replies

• Claire_x90
    Options
    congrats! that is awesome! :)
  • mbow1977
    mbow1977 Posts: 213
    Options
    I was telling my husband that I haven't lost a lb since I started p90x 2 1/2 weeks ago and I decided to take measurements and OMG I already lost one inch off my waist. I feel so happy!!

I'm loving p90x and so far I've been ablo to finish all workouts except Yoga which I really hate.

PS. today I updated I lost 1lb since last weigh check in but I lost that pound before starting p90x so it doesn't count....

Wow well done, I completed Insanity just before xmas and am just about to start p90x tomorrow.
  • proudmommy1003
    proudmommy1003 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I was telling my husband that I haven't lost a lb since I started p90x 2 1/2 weeks ago and I decided to take measurements and OMG I already lost one inch off my waist. I feel so happy!!

Wow well done, I completed Insanity just before xmas and am just about to start p90x tomorrow.

You'll love it.. It's so much fun
  • proudmommy1003
    Options
    congrats! that is awesome! :)

Thanks
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    p90x is awesome!!! i toned up nicely from the program-now i have done 3 rounds of it :)
    keep up the great work and you will be amazed how much you lose and tone
  • proudmommy1003
    Options
    p90x is awesome!!! i toned up nicely from the program-now i have done 3 rounds of it :)
    keep up the great work and you will be amazed how much you lose and tone

thanks
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!