5"4 Weightloss buddies WANTED

Options

Replies

• jencat59
    Options
    I am 4"11 I am not sure how to add people your welcome to add me new to this need support.
    Thanks
  • Kryn_n
    Kryn_n Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi there :wink: I'm 5'4 current weight 160 goal weight 125 starting today with les mills combat add me
  • Hey. :)
    I'm 5"4" and 131lbs.
    My first goal is to get down to 119lbs.
  • emr0034
    emr0034 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Here to motivate and encourage you! Feel free to add me! :)
  • trhops
    trhops Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I also am 5'4" I have been down as far as 130 a couple of years ago. Was 136 earlier this year. Want to get back to that! Add me for support!
  • jellyfishbone
    Options
    Hey I'm 5'4

124ibs

gw: 110
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I am just over 5'4 and started December at 171 and am now a cool 155 :D A 24 year old single mum but in the oil and gas industry rather than medical.

I definitely share your need for motivation and support so feel free to add me.
  • brianssqueeze
    brianssqueeze Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please don't loose site of your goal. It took me 2 years to loose 112 pounds. At times, I too, wanted to give up but I kept focused. I changed my daily routines and started to "Eat Clean". I changed my exercise from walking to swimming and cardio classes. I know you can reach your goal, whatever it might be. Ask yourself-Do I want to be sore today or sorry tomorrow because I didn't exercise.
  • Annieapple12
    Annieapple12 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 foot 4 and 170 pounds. I only started this a couple of days ago and have never dieted before. Please feel free to add me. I am aiming to get down to 150 pounds as a first goal. Ultimately I'd like to be 140 I think but I'll see how I feel at 150.
  • aleeciafryer
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and 153. My goal is to be at 130 and be toned hopefully by the summer time. ANY of y'all are welcome to add me. Encouragement and support does go a LONG way. :)
  • IreneAdler221
    IreneAdler221 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5

142 lbs

gw 130 lbs

Anyone can add me, always looking for mfp buddies :)
  • mollymiles04
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm looking for friends on here, too!

I'm 157 now and I'd like to be 125 (or really anywhere close, lol).
  • Sissakins
    Options
    I am also 5'4 & 217. I'd also love some buddies to help keep me motivated!
  • dthopkins2013
    Options
    I'm 5'3"
    Goal weight-119-125
    Just starting out!
    Add me!
  • Mrsbusk
    Mrsbusk Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey there!!
    I am a mother to a little girl that is 2 years old, I'm 23 5"4 and at a huge 200lbs....goal of 130 by 2014 with a doctors help.
    Add me if you would like! It's all about support and finding people that have the same goal as you do. We're in this together! :-)
  • mrskellyray22
    Options
    I'm 5"5 and 172! :) and also 23! Would love to have you guys as friends!
  • Twilightsunflower
    Twilightsunflower Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and currently 206 wanting to get down to 135... Feel free to add me... I do my best to be active and supportive :)
  • Freshdaisy
    Freshdaisy Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm 5'4 - currently at 165 and looking to get to 135. Add me if you like :)
  • cuterbee
    cuterbee Posts: 545
    Options
    I'm a nurse too (but twice your age -- oh, that's a little scary!), and my first goal is the same amount as you. I've send you a friend request --
  • lawtechie
    lawtechie Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. 5'4, currently 183 and want to get to 140. Have yo' yo'd 25 lbs each way in the past year when I fell off the healthy habits.