First Minigoal Reached!

Options
Sunsh1ne
Sunsh1ne Posts: 879 Member
After a lot of hard work, I got on the scale this morning and found that I had finally reached my first minigoal! I'm in my third year at uni and I have now lost all the weight I gained last year while my best friend was hospitalized! Next challenge is to lose the weight from my freshman year - and I feel confident that I can do it!

Replies

• drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congratulations!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • nataliesaunders2470
    Options
    Well done!! :drinker:
  • cmurphy04722
    Options
    Congrats! College was rough on my body, gained a lot of weight senior year when I had an internship, teaching assistantship, and 18 credits every semester (double major) wasn't helping my stress level! I lived on pizza, energy drinks, and anything I could find for that last semester....get yourself set up with a routine and it looks like you're already on your way to conquering the senior pounds :-) Great job, you can definitely make your next goal
  • mmrose00
    mmrose00 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    YAYYYYYYYY!!! Congrat's Keep up the great work!!!
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Congrats...hope thats the motivation you need to keep going.
  • brendac72
    brendac72 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!! It's very hard not to put on weight during your college years especially if you are living in dorms....not the healthiest eating. Great job though and keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!