Replies

• dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Good for you
  • 6ee8ee
    6ee8ee Posts: 25
    Options
    You look SO great! Way to go! You're a true inspiration!
  • chardia
    Options
    AMAZING!
  • Makers72
    Options
    This is a HUGE inspiration! Congrats and keep on fightin!
  • melmi20
    melmi20 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Well done! You look absolutely fantastic! :) I can't wait to do an after pic with both my legs in one leg of "fat pants."
  • amsthegreat
    amsthegreat Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Well done! You look absolutely fantastic! :) I can't wait to do an after pic with both my legs in one leg of "fat pants."

That's my biggest motivation. :)
  • amsthegreat
    Options
    Today I was looking back at pictures on facebook, and I can't get over how different I look. You could watch the transformation almost picture by picture. :)
  • mackemom
    mackemom Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • AnnDenny
    AnnDenny Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    LOVE the picture of you in your before pants! lol gives a great visual of how much you lost! Great job. Be proud!
  • amsthegreat
    Options
    LOVE the picture of you in your before pants! lol gives a great visual of how much you lost! Great job. Be proud!

That's my favorite too :)
  • TMcChamp
    TMcChamp Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    WELL DONE!!
  • KarlaH9801
    KarlaH9801 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Wow girl! I wish my pix were as good. Can't wait!
  • zoielouise
    zoielouise Posts: 21
    Options
    Omg this is amazing. Thanks for the motivation! And well done!
  • twhite4550
    twhite4550 Posts: 25
    Options
    Amazing indeed. You look so much better, too. Thanks for the inspiration! :smile:
  • londonboyben
    londonboyben Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    great job, well done,

an amazing effort :)
  • alisaprince1
    Options
    Who is AWESOME? YOU ARE!
  • Diamond05
    Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Awesome!:flowerforyou:
  • change30
    change30 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration to me Thank you for sharing all your hard work! You look Gorgeous STILL!!!! As I have a long way to go, my starting weight was 325 then I lost 5 lbs so I heard about MFP and joined, I am now weighing 299 still have a LONG Journey and sometimes I lose patience do you have any advice or meals that would help me along my way? I would GREATLY appreciate ANYTHING you would like to share to help me.
  • pagoubupa
    pagoubupa Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. I can't wait to be as small as you are. I have 91 pounds to go to goal weight. Amazing job!
  • amsthegreat
    Options
    pagoubupa - you will get there. :)

change30 - As far as food is concerned... I try to make protein a priority every day. Also, healthy fats are very filling (avocado, nuts, etc). Of course, not every single day is going to be protein packed, but I feel full longer when I do have my protein intake higher. I have always really been the type to workout harder if I wanted to eat something high in calorie, rather than telling myself no. It's a personal choice though. For some people it is easier to say no than it is to make sure you hit the gym.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!