Bad breath from low carb diet

2»

Replies

• Ha.
  • Try Bioteen, a commercially available mouthwash that combats dry mouth. Rinse after meals and when bad breath sets in.
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Bad breath is a side effect of eating animal products. Eat a whole foods, plant based diet, and your bad breath will go away.
    Huh?

No.
  • By the way, does anyone know what the dude who lost his job due to bad breath DID for a living? Ha. Pretty outrageous!!! Kissing booth maybe? Balloon inflater?
  • Rocbola
    Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
    Bad breath is a side effect of eating animal products. Eat a whole foods, plant based diet, and your bad breath will go away.
    Huh?

No.
    Try it.
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member

LOLZ
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Huh?

No.
    Try it.

or it's, you know, caused by ketosis, a side effect which is actually verifiable by scientific measures.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,915 Member
    Lol, and here we go with the misinformation again. Eat some garlic and go talk to someone directly with your breath in their smell pathway. Bet they hit you with a chair.:laugh:

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Huh?

No.
    Try it.

or it's, you know, caused by ketosis, a side effect which is actually verifiable by scientific measures.
    What sort of black magic is this "science"?!
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Jesus ****ing Christ, you again with misinformation and a vegan agenda. We get it, you watched a couple "documentaries" and think you're an expert. Bored at work or something and looking to troll?
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Huh?

No.
    Try it.
    How about no. And I'll continue with my normal diet and hygiene.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    I have no idea why people get off on coming to the forums and telling lies.

76362-oh-well-whatever-nevermind-gif-tbw7.gif
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Jesus ****ing Christ, you again with misinformation and a vegan agenda. We get it, you watched a couple "documentaries" and think you're an expert. Bored at work or something and looking to troll?

I <3 you Rally

ETA: Did nobody look at the date?
    It's a year old thread

NECRO'D!
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member

I had bad breath all the time when I didn't eat anything for long periods of time, including animal products.

Way to necro, though. +10 Dark Magic.
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Chew on fresh parsley
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member

I <3 you Rally

ETA: Did nobody look at the date?
    It's a year old thread

NECRO'D!

I saw the date but responded to the derp that is new and strong
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    In...

...for...

...uh...

...this, I guess: LiesDamnedLies.jpg