NHL LOCKOUT IS OVER!!! :D

Options
jothekid
jothekid Posts: 230 Member
Finally finally finally!!!! That's all I have to say!!!! Thought I'd put it out here if you guys didn't hear :happy: This feels like X-mas all over again...but 100 times better!! what are your thoughts!? Prediction? I tihnk it's crystal clear...the Sens got the cup this year :drinker: haha Enjoy!!!!!

Replies

• cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    My 4 year old will be so happy. All he's been saying is wheres hockey, I don't want to watch football.
  • socko6774
    socko6774 Posts: 200
    Options
    whoopie, a crappy, shortened pointless season. i hate professional sports anymore.
  • jaxxie
    jaxxie Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Go Habs, Go Oilers....oh wait, pretty much a tie all the way around! Just glad it's over!
  • Terrytriesharder
    Terrytriesharder Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic, now I get to watch my Flames get crushed again ;D
  • jojo37696
    jojo37696 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    crap. I was enjoying hubby time. Now I'll be an NHL widow again
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    Thats the end of the Leafs run in first place :tongue:
  • Earguy
    Earguy Posts: 35
    Options
    Just in time for playoffs, so "only" three-quarters of the teams will be participating :laugh:
  • 2hobbit1
    2hobbit1 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Go Flyers!!!
  • fullofsmiles04
    fullofsmiles04 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    GO WILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!
  • christy3565
    Options
    Happy and annoyed that the greed on both sides took so long to settle
  • 79RB79
    79RB79 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    It's pretty clear that the Bruins are going to bounce back and dominate once again. As far as my opinion of the whole lockout situation, I was planning on going to see a game down in Florida but I don't see that happening this year.
  • socko6774
    socko6774 Posts: 200
    Options
    D-E-V-I-L-S!!! I am excited, but pissed it came to this.
  • jothekid
    jothekid Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Thats the end of the Leafs run in first place :tongue:

lol!!! What do you call 20 millionaires watching the Stanley cup finals on tv?...the Toronto Maple Leafs!!!! lol
  • willy0524
    willy0524 Posts: 1,897
    Options
    who cares, 2nd/3rd time in 5 years that theres been a labor dispute and its all about $$$$ that the fans are going to end up paying for higher ticket prices and more for the merchandise...they really do care about the fans don't they. I wish Bettman would take over MLB now get them prima donas off their high horse. I do believe that the NHL players deserve the $$ they get, they are true athletes.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    Well they reached a "framework" of agreement. There is no announcement of when games will start or how many games will be played yet. So it's still a no season till that's done.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • SarahSway
    SarahSway Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    YES YES YES!! Go Red Wings!!
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    GO BRUINS!!!!
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    my son and husband will be happy, now that the Juniors are over, so we will be back to a hockey house again.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    its great thats its back. ill enjoy the shortened season. it will make each game more important(like NFL games)...when the NBA had a shortened season it had the same effect.

should be a fun ride.
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    My ticker says all there really is to say!!!!!

Please take a moment and admire it...I will be replacing it with the logo from the Bruins' Cup logo from this year!