Time to kick some *kitten*!

phil45
phil45 Posts: 4
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone I'm new to the board of myfitness pal...my start has been difficult..have had to overcome a lot of stressful challenges, but am ready to focus and hit one of my mini targets which is be at 228 by 3/27...which is my kid's spring break. My ultimate goal is to get at or below 200 pounds and get off of my blood pressure medicine. (my current weight is 235)

I have always been athletic,...former college athlete) so I know what to do, but lack the discipline to stay off of sugary drinks and high fat foods....for an extended period of time...I also have a stressful career....(who doesn't?) and an aging parent which contributes to my stress levels.

I have every motivation to reach my goal...my family has a history of hypertension, strokes, anneuryisms, cancer, diabetes and that is just from my mom and dad...I have a beautiful wife who is fit as a marine, three young son's (15, 12, and 6) and my goal is to be around for them for a long time.

Replies

• EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    be nice to my donkey :wink:
  • kellygirl5538
    kellygirl5538 Posts: 597 Member
    You can do it...just never give up!!! When it clicks it clicks...and I believe for u your there! Good luck to u.
  • You can do it!!! Just focus! Good luck and know others are sending positive thoughts your way~:happy:
This discussion has been closed.