Daily Check In - Week of 2/28/10

Options
goldk
goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Stayed within my calories w/out exercise

What would I have done differently? Nothing

What is today's personal goals? Stay within my calories, drink water, and go for a walk.

exercise weekly progress - 0/7 days of exercise (last week 5/5 days)

Have a great week everyone!!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? No - calories Yes - exercise

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Went for a 4 mile walk. Even with eating dinner out and drinking quite a bit I didn't go WAY over my calories. Whew... good thing I went for that walk :bigsmile:

What would I have done differently? Probably shouldn't have drank 6 Heinekin Lights :noway: :noway:

What is today's personal goals? Stay within my calories, drink water, and the Elliptical for 60 minutes

exercise weekly progress - 1/5

I got it out of my system yesterday.... I'm ready for a GREAT week!!!!! Time to get the next 10 off :explode:
  • Hoosiermomma
    Hoosiermomma Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Probably not for Sat/Sun - :tongue: Creme Brulee and chocolate Lava cake!

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Sat. - over 10,000 steps without exercise, Sun. - Only 2 glasses of wine

What would I have done differently? Ate 1/2 of a hamburger on Sunday

What is today's personal goals? Elliptical and stay within calories WITH our Hot tub celebration for birthday's tonite.

Exercise weekly progress - This week 0/7 - goal 4/7
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Stayed within my calories and exercised

What would I have done differently? less bread with my lasagna

What is today's personal goals? Stay within my calories, drink water, and exercise.

exercise weekly progress - 0/7 days of exercise (last week 7/7 days - woo hoo! :drinker: )
  • goldk
    Options

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Stayed within my calories and exercised

What would I have done differently? less bread with my lasagna

What is today's personal goals? Stay within my calories, drink water, and exercise.

exercise weekly progress - 0/7 days of exercise (last week 7/7 days - woo hoo! :drinker: )

7 out of 7 days - AWESOME!!!! How do you feel? Looks like your ticker is moving in the right direction. :flowerforyou:
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Definitely went over - Snacking just creeps ups and pounces all over you!
    :noway:

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? on neither

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? prepared a lovely party for my friends

What would I have done differently? Did not keep my snacking to a minimum at the lovely party :huh:

What is today's personal goals? The gym and track those calories

Exercise weekly progress - This week 0/7 - goal 4/7
  • goldk
    Options

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Stayed WAY under my calories and did the Elliptical for 60 minutes. It was truly a PERFECT day. It amazes me how one week I would eat the laptop and other weeks your just aren't hungry... what gives?

What would I have done differently? absolutely nothing

What is today's personal goals? Stay within my calories, drink water, the Elliptical and yoga tonight

exercise weekly progress - 2/5 days of exercise
  • lstpaul
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No ... was my birthday and my hubby made me batter fried chicken and french fries

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? No

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? exercised after work at home (last chance workout)... not easy for me to do
    What would I have done differently? maybe not had as many french fries or chicken

What is today's personal goals? Stay within my calories, drink water, already did an hour of step

exercise weekly progress - 2/7 days of exercise

Goldk - last week 7/7 days of exercise felt great, I was tired sometimes during the week but it was worth it, the scale did finally move in the right direction - down a pound, I'm going to have a challenging week with my birthday dinner last night and we are going to a hotel with a seafood buffet for the weekend ... so I'm hoping the extra exercise will help me maintain through this week and keep me on track.
  • goldk
    Options

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Stayed WAY under my calories and did the Elliptical for 60 minutes. It was truly ANOTHER perfect day

What is today's personal goals? Stay within my calories, drink water, the Elliptical.

exercise weekly progress - 3/5 days of exercise

I got on the scale this morning 186.2... OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been holding 189 (+/-2) since October.What did it? I increased the Elliptical from 40 to 60 minutes (700 calories burned) and I am not hungry\starving this week so I am not eating my exercise calories :smokin:
  • lstpaul
    Options
    I got on the scale this morning 186.2... OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been holding 189 (+/-2) since October.What did it? I increased the Elliptical from 40 to 60 minutes (700 calories burned) and I am not hungry\starving this week so I am not eating my exercise calories :smokin:
    Good for you! :drinker:
  • lstpaul
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? NO :sick: very bad food choice of 3/4 large bag of chips and dip while making supper

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? no

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? went to the Y in the morning

What would I have done differently? NOT eaten so MANY chips ... didn't need them

What is today's personal goals? Stay within my calories, already did 40 minutes of my new cardio kick DVD this morning.

exercise weekly progress - 3/7 days of exercise (last week 7/7days)
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Did well!

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal?Tracked the caolories but my cold talked me into being lazy about the gym! :grumble:

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Got back to my desk and kept inside of my calories w/o exercising.

What would I have done differently? Should have at least got on the elliptical when I didn't feel like the gym

What is today's personal goals? Get on the elliptical this afternoon

Exercise weekly progress - This week 0/7 - goal 4/7 Going to have to work it these last days! :laugh:
  • goldk
    Options

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Stayed WAY under my calories and did the Elliptical for 60 minutes. It's been a good week :smokin:

What is today's personal goals? Stay within my calories, drink water, the Elliptical.

exercise weekly progress - 4/5 days of exercise
  • goldk
    Options
    Good for you! :drinker:

I saw that you were catching up to me so I had to kick it up... :bigsmile:
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes I did

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? The afternoon got away from me!

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Nothing too exciting

What would I have done differently? Spent time on that elliptical - Ended up doing errands instead.

What is today's personal goals? Take a long walk outside in the sunshine (good for body and soul :happy: )

Exercise weekly progress - This week 0/7 - goal 4/7 Going to have to work it these last days!
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes - calories but not much else

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Stayed within my calories and did the Elliptical for 60 minutes.

What would I have done differently? Not eat the Caesar salad at Chili's... I didn't eat the whole thing but I probably should of ordered a burger and ate half.... lesson learned!

exercise weekly progress - 5/5 days of exercise

Happy Friday!!!!:drinker:
  • aisser
    aisser Posts: 232
    Options
    This looks like a fairly new group I would like to join in.

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Helped teach a linedance class. Played WII with my Nephew.

What is today's personal goals? Stay within my calories, drink water, go to the gym

• goldk
    Options
    This looks like a fairly new group I would like to join in.

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Helped teach a linedance class. Played WII with my Nephew.

What is today's personal goals? Stay within my calories, drink water, go to the gym

Welcome aisser!!! A new thread is posted every Sunday.

Linedance class - That sounds like so much fun!!
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Enjoyed my walk!

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Went walking and caught up around the house

What would I have done differently? Got to the elliptical for at least 20 minutes

What is today's personal goals? The elliptical before kids are home from school, get up early tomorrow morning

Exercise weekly progress - This week 1/7 - goal 4/7 :frown:

Friday weigh-in Hip, Hip, Hooray! down .4 lbs. - 138.9! so close to my 1/2 pound/ week goal and with hardly any exercise! think what 4 days of exercise will do! :drinker: :drinker:
  • goldk
    Options

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Stayed within my calories, Elliptical for 60 minutes and nautilus.

What would I have done differently? Not just have 5 Heinekin Lights for dinner :drinker: :drinker: but I had a great time.

What is today's personal goals? Stay within my calories, drink water, and go for a walk

exercise weekly progress - 6/5 days of exercise

Had an amazing week!!! Today is going to be fabulous out so I plan on going for a walk... that will be 7/7 days of exercise.
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options

Did you reach yesterday's personal goal? Did not get to that elusive elliptical that is sitting waiting for me in the basement! :huh:

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? below my calories

What would I have done differently? Not sure... woke up with a bad headache at 3:00 am kinda threw me. :angry:

What is today's personal goals? The gym (done already) and a good Saturday of projects

Exercise weekly progress - This week 2/7 - goal 4/7