pizza or salad

tobebetter
tobebetter Posts: 20
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Everyone from the family knows that I am on a mission to be healthier, they watch what I am eating, at least they think they do. We went to Godfather's Pizza last Saturday, I got a plate of salad for myself and the family all got a few slices of pizza on their plates. My mom watched me eating my salad then asked "why don't you go get yourself a slices of pizza, it's not like you are eating out everyday, just one time won't hurt you." while she was talking, she places a slice of pizza on my plate. I smiled and gave the slice of pizza a good look, it looked so yummy, so good. I picked it up and started to eat.............mmmmmmmmmmmmm, i can still taste it now. After I finished the slice pizza, i felt i wanted more, so i went and got another slice, now the whole family stopped eating and all stared at me. mom said again: "told you to have one slice, no second please!" she picked up the pizza and placed on her plate. I sat there and thinking: i am 37, not 3, pizza or salad, i can make that choice myself!

Replies

• lukasmac
    lukasmac Posts: 216 Member
    maybe next time have the best of both worlds... eat a slice of pizza and downsize the salad a bit
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Once a mother always a mother. She knew you were trying to watch your weight. Well 1 slice is enough. I wish she was with me last night cuz I ate 4! Bless her heart.:heart:

Gotta love it:tongue:
This discussion has been closed.