120lbs to lose (minimum)

Hi started this journey so many times and failed so many times. Have so many reasons to do this, most recently my 5 year old was picked on at school regarding my size. I was devastated!! I have such a huge amount to lose and it is going to be such a long journey that it can be daunting. So I need some friends to join me.

A bit about me....I have 2 children. A 5 year old daughter and a 9 month old son. I am from Yorkshire (England) I am a full time mummy during the day and work as a community carer 6 evenings a week from 7 til 11 so very busy!! I have just rejoined the gym and am doing my workouts Saturday and Sunday morning and one morning a week at 6.30am. I would like to increase but my son isn't sleeping at the moment so I am exhausted as it is. Would love some friends to join me on my long journey. This isn't a new years resolution for me, it has been a life long battle and determined to finally win. Although it is sometimes hard to want something I have never had as have no idea what I am wanting!

Replies

• nondomesticgoddess
    nondomesticgoddess Posts: 40 Member
    The good news is since you've tried this before you already have a leg-up by being pre-educated about healty foods and the importance of exercise. It's just a matter of finally being ready to put that knowledge to good use.The food diary on here is excellent. Pre-log your food in the morning and stick to it. I'm from across the pond (U.S.), but feel free to send me a friend request if you are interested in some positive support. If you haven't already, I would recommend making your diary viewable to friends so that they can offer more honest support and suggestions.

Good luck!