Any other introverts out there?

Options
2»

Replies

• dave4d
    dave4d Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    I'm also very introverted. I rarely post things about myself, and rarely comment on people's walls. I will occasionally give congratulations on certain things, but most of my friend list is inactive. Good luck.
  • MissJanet55
    MissJanet55 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I'm the kind of introvert who tries not to speak unless I have something to say that feels significant to me. Add away!

(PS introverts might be interested in reading Susan Cain's book, Quiet: The Power of Silence in a World That Can't Stop Talking. It gave me many, many "aha" moments, and will make introverts feel a little less crazy. She also has a terrific ED talk.)
  • dems11
    dems11 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi, Dave. Please add me as your friend... I just began MFP a few days ago and am hoping to lose at least 30 pounds. Finding that tracking every bite is revealing. If all goes well, this will incentivize me to diet and exercise much more.... Good luck on your renewed journey!
  • mswize
    mswize Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm the kind of introvert who tries not to speak unless I have something to say that feels significant to me. Add away!

(PS introverts might be interested in reading Susan Cain's book, Quiet: The Power of Silence in a World That Can't Stop Talking. It gave me many, many "aha" moments, and will make introverts feel a little less crazy. She also has a terrific ED talk.)

I saw Susan Cain speak at a conference last month, it was amazing!
    THANK YOU to the original poster who brought up the introvert question! Yes I am and I would be open to being added by other introverts as well. We can support each other!
  • MissJanet55
    MissJanet55 Posts: 457 Member
    Options

Shoot, this should say TED talk, sorry for the typo.