30 Day Shred question.

Options
2»

Replies

• LMick1986
    LMick1986 Posts: 431
    Options
    I had the same issues. I felt like I didn't get any better! Then it started hurting my legs when I was running....to the point of having to stop because my legs felt soooo tight. I had to take a break from the 30DS. I was stretching, so I don't think that was the issue. I never figured it out. So now, I just incorporate the 30DS into other workouts.
  • Janelle173
    Janelle173 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    it happens to me. i think for me it is because i am working though the building of muscle instead of taking a rest day. some people don't seem affected by working out like i am...but when it happened to me last time, I continued working out, with out a rest day and honestly, I felt better the next day...it was like, somehow my muscles were still healing during building? i don't know how to explain it.

I started feeling better about it by day 8 as well, and bored, and so excited to move on to level 2. lol . i quit at 15 days in though because my baby got sick for a week, then my whole house was sick, then i had finals and wsa a zombie from no sleep from my baby getting out of his sleep schedule when he was sick.

i am back at it now. i restarted it the other day. i have taken 2 rest days though, but only because i am doing cardio in addition to the work out each day and i am usually exhausted the next day. tryingt o get it more consistent though (with both in one day, every day)

good luck!! and i am going to try these other suggestions as well. i will try a banana...as i have been eating a piece of bread with pb on it after i work out. lol