UK friends please

Options
Hi, I'm Kayla, I'm 24 and live in London.

I've been on here for a little while now and have lost about a quarter of what I want to lose (very proud of this!!)

I would like some more friends from the UK for support and motivation. It would be good to have more friends with open diaries to get meal ideas, too. I have a few people on my friends list but they've all gone quiet since Christmas!!

Please feel free to add me if you feel the same :-) my diary is open to friends.

Kayla

Replies

• nailtechbec
    nailtechbec Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Becca, 32 from south Yorkshire and my diary is recently opened, you can add me if you like x
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Dawn, 35, from North Yorks but I live in East Sussex now.

I've been logging on MFP for 6 months now but losing weight for 18 months. I'm nearly at goal now!

My diary is open.

Feel free to add me!
  • Corinne_S
    Options
    I'm Corinne - down in Somerset. Feel free to add me - it does feel a bit lonely around here!
  • CassieK80
    CassieK80 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm from Cheshire and would also love more mfp friends. My diary is open so feel free to add me. The old tracking went a little awry over Chrimbo but I'm back on it now!

:)
  • Scottish_Lass
    Options
    Lauren, 23 from Scotland! I'm quite chatty, so add me if you want! :)
  • martincsaint
    Options
    Yay!! Thanks for the add. :)

Martin
  • nykdem
    nykdem Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm back again after a years absence. Feel more motivated and in a better mindset now. I'm from Hampshire and a carer for my disabled wife. My diary is open so feel free to add me.
    (ps ...... I don't understand why people have closed diaries????)