DVDs

Options
Ive been using a couple and I really do sweat. Im just worried that they may not actually be doing much in the end. Has anyone else lost a bunch of weight by working out with home programs (that aren't p90x )?

Replies

• Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    You lose weight in the kitchen, you get fit in the gym. Your calorie intake will determine your weight loss, don't count on exercise to do it.
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I use Insanity and love it - great calorie burn. I agree with the above poster though, most of my weight loss came from diet. Don't discount exercise though, it's great for your heart and overall health - and WILL help you drop weight.
  • zena92
    zena92 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You lose weight in the kitchen, you get fit in the gym. Your calorie intake will determine your weight loss, don't count on exercise to do it.

this is so true! but i hate it!!!! lol

if it was the other way round i would weight 7 stone haha...i love food too much..just my luck that THAT is what mostly counts when losing weight :p
  • LittleMissVintage
    Options
    Thanks for the answers. Losing weight in the kitchen and getting fit in the gym is a really great piece of advice :) Allow me to rephrase, has anyone had great fitness results from videos?